Refund & Cancellation Policy
- Completed registration form must be returned to Australian Construction Training. Certification will not be issued until completed form is returned.
- Payment is required with registration prior to the commencement date of the course.
- Australian Construction Training abide by all practices governing Equal Opportunity, Anti-Discrimination, and Access & Equity.
Fees paid are generally not refundable, but may be transferred to an alternate course or held in credit provided at least five (5) full business days’ notice is received prior to the course start date. In the case of activities conducted as part of state/territory licence training and assessment programs, fees paid may be transferred to an alternate course or held in credit provided at least five (5) full business days’ notice is received prior to the start date. ("Business day" means Monday through Friday excluding public holidays).
Fees may be held in full credit for up to 12 months following which the credit will reduce by 50% of the sum originally paid.
Refunds may be made in the following circumstances:
- Fee overpayment by the student.
- The training has been cancelled by the organisation.
- In the opinion of the organisation, the student would be unreasonably disadvantaged if not granted a refund e.g. a student meets with a serious misadventure and is unable to continue their enrolment.
All Course Refund, Cancellations and Transfers requested by a Student must be notified in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following information:
- Student needs to be identified
- Cancellation date of the Student
- Reason for the request
Student’s complete contact information (name, address, phone and email) Our training and assessment programs do attract fees. The details of the fee structures are contained in the course flyers.
In cases of extreme hardship, an appeal can be made to our CEO who can amend our policies.